Thursday, May 28, 2009

READERS PLEASE BE AWARE!!!!!!!!!!


It has come to my attention that there are at least 2 individuals on the Yahoo Financial Message Board for Spongetech who are using phony ID's pretending to be me.
One is listed as Moe.Speaks and is trying to pump the company and the stock.
The other is listed as Moe_Speeks and is claiming that I hate Jews and that Adolf Hitler is my hero.
THIS IS ALL COMPLETELY FALSE INFORMATION.
I have no interest in Adolf Hitler.
The man was a maniac.
My only interest is in spreading the truth concerning Spongetech.
Please disregard any and all posts on the Yahoo Message Boards.
My original screen name on Yahoo was Moe.Speeks.
It is no longer active due to the efforts of the Pumpers. 
They somehow had me banned.
I WILL NOTIFY MY READERS OF MY NEW YAHOO SCREEN NAME BY WAY OF THIS BLOG WHEN I FEEL ALL THE HEAT AND HUBBUB HAS DIED AWAY.
UNTIL THAT TIME PLEASE DISREGARD ANY AND ALL MESSAGES ATTRIBUTED TO ME ON THE YAHOO BOARDS.
THANK YOU,,,, MOE SPEEKS

No comments:

Post a Comment